The Gift Guru

Welcome to the Gift Guru! I want to be your first stop for all your gifting needs!

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Making it personal

I just ran across the cutest post on a blog I follow.  Jordan at Oh Happy Day is a great resource of creative party ideas.  When I think of parties and weddings I've gone to, small or large, the ones that I recall as the most intimate and warm are those that have very personal elements in them.  Whether it be the a place card or a personalized favor, recognizing your guests in an individual way makes them feel so much more involved and welcome than most party planners realize.  Jordan's idea is really easy to execute and could be translated to votive's, mugs, plates, picture frames, although I think sticking to more vintage ideas like the mason jars really appeals to me



Check Oh Happy Day today!  Enjoy your Thursday!







view the full post here


No comments:

Post a Comment