The Gift Guru

Welcome to the Gift Guru! I want to be your first stop for all your gifting needs!

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Honey Bees Tees


One of my all time favorite bloggers is Darby at Fly Through our Window.  Her blog is a regular read for me along with her sisters Erika's blog Urban Grace.  These twins do it all and they do it with incredible style!  Plus, they are Auburn Tigers fans.  Down here in the South great style and an awesome team are about as good as it gets.

Darby has cracked me up for years as she's shown us the growth of her business, Honey Bees Tees.  When I first discovered these blogs, Darby was really going crazy trying to keep up with the demand for her great tees and would illustrate her state of exhaustion with a Barbie doll she called Darby Doll.  Needless to say, Darby doll pretty much existed on Diet Coke and candy and well...she looked pretty frazzled most of the time.  You would look frazzled to if you were shipping tons of tees to excited customers and raising three beautiful children.  

By the time I discovered her tees, my kids were already too big for them.  Well I finally have a new little nephew on the way (thank you Rachel and Mark) !  I cannot wait until he's old enough to wear them!  

Click on over to Honey Bees Tees and check out her tees.  They come in short and long sleeve as well as lots of colors and designs.  Very affordable too.  




No comments:

Post a Comment