The Gift Guru

Welcome to the Gift Guru! I want to be your first stop for all your gifting needs!

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Something about Soap!!!

What is it about soap?  For some reason, I love this idea for gifts.  There are so many different types of soaps that you can always find something that will suit your giftee!  I also think its very chic to have a variety of special soaps available to guest in your powder room and guest bath.  I've always gotten raves over the great soaps I've had, but I've never considered them a great gift idea.

How do you feel about soaps?  Don't you think that soaps are a nice change from the antibacterial pump soaps that are so popular right now?  With all the scent overload out there today, I think there is something very comforting about enjoying the more natural scents and luxurious contents of handmade soaps!

Here is a sampling of some luxury soaps, some as affordable as $6 per hand cut bar!!




clockwise from top left:






No comments:

Post a Comment