The Gift Guru

Welcome to the Gift Guru! I want to be your first stop for all your gifting needs!

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Stylish Accessories for our furry family members


My friend Lisa and her family just welcomed this little angel into their family


WELCOME PIPER!


So, in honor of Piper Brown, I'm highlighting just a sampling of items that I know Lisa would love for her.   Yes, I'm a good friend, so maybe I'll be springing for the blinged out collar, but chances are really good that I'm not going to be gifting any of the other items as they are a little out of my gift budget.  I would have loved one of these dog crates when I had a puppy I was training.  These slide shut and lock when your needing the crate and slide back open when all your needing is a bed!  LOVE IT!


HIGH END DOG CONDO'S  (NEW CONSTRUCTION!!!)


Denhaus $500+


MIDDLE OF THE MARKET BUNGALOW

Alumaden $275


and of course, no stylish puppy should be without some bling!!!



Have you ever given a puppy item to a friend?  It's one of those things you don't think of right?  I agree, but as a mom to a furry baby as well as my boys, it's something I'd be tickled to receive..


1 comment:

  1. Hi! I just wanted to thank you for taking the time to post such a sweet a comment on my giveaway. Really thoughtful of you!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete