The Gift Guru

Welcome to the Gift Guru! I want to be your first stop for all your gifting needs!

Sunday, September 19, 2010

FOUTAS....MY WEAKNESS!

This past Spring, how shocked was I when I found that my latest splurge on myself was a very "in" product with the Hollywood crowd?  VERY!  I usually fall in love with all the stuff that the unfailingly hip and stylish have already fallen for once I've seen them in it, with it or around it in my favorite magazines or websites.  I now had another reason to love my Fouta Towel since it helped me convince myself that my taste was somehow headed toward all that is of the moment.


I introduce to you, the Fouta!  This lightweight, ultra soft towel is as versatile as it is pretty.  It is enjoyed by celebrities and stylish suburbanites alike.  The fringe makes it dressy enough to artfully place over a piece of furniture as a throw while it's softness and absorbency make it the perfect beach or pool towel to dry off, and tie around your waist as a cover up!  


Foutas have been featured in Instyle Magazine and Southern Living.  They make 

 


great accents to your home or as gifts for friends and family hosting you for the holidays or weekend visit.  


BEWARE:  Foutas are a bit addictive.  I started with one, now I've got three and while perusing the Scents and Feel website for photos for this article, I've found another two or three or five that I'm adding to my personal gift wish list.  


Do you have a favorite Fouta?  Tell me about it.  If I can help you find the perfect Fouta for you or someone special on your gift list, email me at giftguru01@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment