The Gift Guru

Welcome to the Gift Guru! I want to be your first stop for all your gifting needs!

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Great Online Magazines for your next "Me Time"

Need a few minutes to yourself?  Want to check out the latest in greatest in interior design and stuff?  Check out  the premiere issue of Rue and the latest issue of Lonny.  I always look forward to a new addition of Lonny and now I see they are offering a printed version, at a nominal fee.  Several of my favorite bloggers are the forces behind Rue.  They've done a great job generating a buzz about their premiere issue and I can tell you that the buzz was true!  Rue's first issue surpassed all they hype.  Check them out and be sure to leave them a comment.  Feel free to tell them that The Gift Guru told you about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment