The Gift Guru

Welcome to the Gift Guru! I want to be your first stop for all your gifting needs!

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

One Kings Lane


Good Morning!  Well, you made it to mid-week!  The time change has really got me all out of whack this week.  While it was nice to get that extra hour before getting up for church on Sunday, it sure has messed with my head and internal clock.

Today I'd like to tell you about one of my favorite resources for stylish home accessories and gifts at GREAT prices!  This is the type of site that you have to "join", but rest assured, the only emails you'll get are from One Kings Lane (OKL)

Nathan Turner and Kathryn Ireland from Million Dollar Decorators on Bravo have been featured on OKL with their items from their own design collection or with a tastefully curated collection for you to shop from (or dream about...someday!)

For me personally, OKL is my go to resource for luxury items I can't afford at retail.  I stockpile Archipelago candles for me and to give as gifts.  While still not cheap, these candles are a great value.  They burn for hours, evenly and the containers are always classic and elegant, sure to go with any decor.


I've also got quite a collection of foutas (amazingly soft woven cotton towels) from Scents and Feel.  These make great throws, sarongs and are amazingly soft and absorbent when used as a towel.

My hands down favorite thing I've bought at OKL is my ceramic, polka dot, silicone topped travel coffee mug (see picture below) from Classic Coffee and Tea.  I bought one for my mother in law, which she promptly broke, and has been hinting about wanting another.  I just haven't seen them on sale again.  I guess I'd better pay more attention to my OKL emails!  Classic Coffee and Tea does have some items for sale right now on OKL....What are you waiting for?  Get shopping!

Like many curated sites, the quantities are limited and it's first come, first served.  So sign up now and make sure you take a look when that email pops up, because that "must have" item might end up being someones "just got"!

Enjoy your Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment