The Gift Guru

Welcome to the Gift Guru! I want to be your first stop for all your gifting needs!

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Teacher Tuesday....or Wednesday, or Thursday



“I am indebted to my father for living, but to my teacher for living well” 
Alexander the Great


The focus of today's Teacher Tuesday (or Wednesday, or Thursday....forgive the delay.  Halloween really rocked my week and froze my brain too!) is chic organization supplies.  Teachers deal with a ridiculous amount of "stuff".  This year, my younger son has two great teachers that are VERY organized.  I love it and wish it would rub off on my son!  Let's face it though, most organization stuff is not cute in any way.  That doesn't have to be the case, but a trip to Walmart, Staples or Target isn't going to solve the problem either.

Check out these really unique and chic supplies!

links clockwise from top:



No comments:

Post a Comment