The Gift Guru

Welcome to the Gift Guru! I want to be your first stop for all your gifting needs!

Monday, November 14, 2011

Teacher Shoesday


Gift cards are very popular gifts for teachers.  They are great.  They allow the teacher to get herself something that she wants or needs whenever she wants to.  The only problem with the standard gift cards is that gift cards from local retailers often turns into "quick cash" in a pinch.  Too often, these cards are used for necessities instead of a personal splurge.  Don't you want your teacher to splurge on something for herself? I do.

Since most teachers, especially those teaching Kindergarten through 5th and 6th grade are primarily women.  What do almost all women absolutely love?  Let me give you a hint...

Now before you ask me if I've lost my mind... I'm not suggesting that most teachers want crazy sexy, rhinestone encrusted, sky high, feather platform pumps.  Far from it.  I was just trying to make the answer to my question super obvious.  There are countless options out there for her to choose from.

My point is that no matter what age, physical stature, or level of athleticism your child's teacher is, there is a shoe for her!  I can't think of anything else more personal than a gift that will go on her foot!  

Another great thing about getting the teacher in your life a gift card for shoes, is that online shoe stores carry the best variety of inventory.  Competition for every consumer dollar has also kept shipping and handling charges low.  I've personally bought shoes from DSWEndless, and Piperlime and can attest that their shipping is quick and returns or exchanges are very easy.  (I've got feet that are smack dab between a 7 1/2 and an 8 so I often have to exchange)  What's better than knowing that you'll find a pair of shoes that you will love, have a gift card to pay for them and that they'll be to you in 3-5 days without even having to get out of your sweats or jammies!

Gift cards are easy to order and are usually in your hands within a couple of days!  Time to think outside the box....the shoe box that is!

Give a gift, be a gift, it feels good!

1 comment:

  1. I love the first shoes if it can change to another color, dark are too hot to wear in summer! Maybe pink or just like the style of Double handle handbags we have!

    ReplyDelete